Early Bird Discount is only available for new and existing members until September 5th 2017
Benefits of Membership
Becoming a member of GCA Bay Area provides members with the great opportunity to preserve Gujarati traditions and culture, attend numerous exciting Indian festivals and network and spend time with the larger Gujarati community!
– FREE Entry for all 6 Garbas – One of the most exciting and authentic Navratri Garba events in the Bay Area and is sold out each year
– FREE Entry for Annual Summer Picnic – Delicious food, exciting games & activities, and spend quality time with family and friends in the summer sun.
– Sankranti (Kite) Festival – Discounted rates for members to attend, purchase kite & food packages
– Holi Festival – Discounted packages for members to enjoy playing with our festive colors, food, music, and weather in the park
– 10+ Cultural, Networking, Sports and Social Events are hosted by GCA throughout the year
1. Please click on the Enroll/Renew link above and fill out the appropriate information in the online form for you and your dependents.
2. Upload a 2×2 picture for each individual. This is required and no exceptions will be made.
3. Submit the payment using credit card (via PayPal).
4. Once GCA receives your payment, new or renewed membership cards will be available in your GCA Account. Please click “My Card” on the menu after login.
5. Members can either Save an Image of each membership card to their phone OR print it out. Each member should have their own card.
6. Digital or Printed Membership cards must be brought to ALL Events.
Early Bird Fees*
Individual (Per person)
Family (Couple Only)
$25 per person
$35 per person
“See info below”
“See info below”
*After September 5, 2017, early bird discount membership fee will not be available, and standard fees will apply.
1. Children under the age of 5 do not need to apply for a membership.
2. Life membership includes a couple, their parents and unmarried children up to the age of 24 years (Verification will be required)